ABOUT THE JOB
As Junior Account Manager you are responsible for training, demonstrating and (visual) merchandising Joolz products according to Joolz standards to increase the sell through of our products to retailer and consumer. You will work closely together with the Joolz sales team, retailer stores and share market input, trends and important store related information. Next to that you will support the daily operations of Joolz in greater China and look for new opportunities to grow the business.
- Implement, execute product training programs at store level.
- Advise store employees and retailers about Joolz product offering and visual merchandising of store according to Joolz standards.
- Ensure that the Joolz product portfolio stays up to date at stores.
- Prepare, execute and evaluate store visits according to set standards.
- Act as a link between the Joolz sales/marketing team and retailers by providing input about market feedback & trends.
- Sell at our retailers (demo days), demonstrate at fairs and events according to Joolz sales strategy and standards.
- Organise and participate in “retailer events”.
- Instigate promotional activities.