The Manager Quality will report to the Head of Product Development in Amsterdam. He/she will hold office in Hong Kong/Shenzhen and will have three to five direct reports based in Shenzhen, Kunshan and Amsterdam.
As Manager Quality, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The quality management at suppliers i.e.:
- Action standards for acceptance or rejection of production batches
- Continuous Quality improvement plans in cooperation with suppliers
- Improvement and change processes with suppliers
- The product quality leaving the supplier and during usage:
- Ensuring the outgoing goods are of a known quality
- Take corrective action if product quality is not according to the standard
- Take initiatives for continuous product improvement based on market feedback
Lead and develop a team of 3-5 quality specialists, ensuring the quality of the team and the output of the team.
- The quality management strategy development and implementation
- The evaluation of the product quality of new developed products based on the by the development department delivered validation results